Sometimes when having a conversation, we find ourselves in a situation where we don’t know what to say or how to respond. Accidental Counselling will provide you with practical skills; whether you are talking to someone going through a difficult time, having relationship issues, not coping with life, or feeling helpless. This course will help you respond in a helpful and appropriate way.
This is a 6.5-hour course, with engaging videos, audios, theories, and a 24-page workbook filled with practical information and self-paced exercises.
You will learn how to help someone identify their strengths, that assist them to manage their problems better, and easier. You will learn how to reframe their thinking to give them a different perspective on something that previously painted a negative picture.
What you need to know:
- The course consists of 7 lessons, and 42 topics (see Course Details tab)
- The duration is approximately 6.5 hours (or less).
- This is not a webinar or zoom presentation, it is a self-paced online course.
- We suggest using Google, Microsoft Edge or Firefox on a laptop.
- Other browsers may work but are not as reliable.
- You have 30 days access to complete the course.
- A certificate is issued upon completion.